The fundraiser action from Apple involves Apple Music and Beats 1 auctioning a mega behind-the-scenes studio tour of the Beats 1 studio in LA as well as the opportunity to drop in on an Apple Music meeting, and appearing on the Beats 1 internet radio station.
Valued at $5,000, the experience will be awarded to the highest bidder and proceeds will go to the GRAMMY Museum Foundation & MusiCares Holiday Auction. Here’s everything included in the bundle:
- One day at Apple Music’s Beats 1 live music station
- Time in the studio with Zane Lowe during his flagship show
- A Music Business Mentoring lunch with Beats 1’s Global Operations Manager & Chapter GRAMMY® Governor Julie Pilat
- The opportunity to attend a meeting and discuss the Beats 1 List with the heads of the Beats 1 Music Team.
- Choose a song and play it live during the Beats 1 Request
- Record a voiceover demo with the Beats 1 Production team
- A pair of Beats Studio3 Headphones
The bidding runs for the next 12 days and it’s expected that it could exceed the $5,000 mark. You can enter here via Charitybuzz.