In this present scenario, Docker has gained increasing popularity that too at a rapid pace. It has brought a dramatic change in this IT world. Since it has excellent capabilities and is incredibly easy to use, Docker has become a common practice in various operations, software development, and infrastructure maintenance.
Docker is not rocket science. If you have a solid inclination toward this field, all you need to do is undergo a Docker certification, and that’s all! These courses will enable you to start from scratch. Developing sound knowledge of the working principle will look like a smooth cakewalk.
For more information related to the topic mentioned above, take a quick look at this article right away. Stay tuned till the end, and you will get the scope of uncovering valuable insights in no time.
What is Docker?
Docker is nothing but a tool that allows developers and system administrators to deploy a wide range of apps in a sandbox. Individuals tend to learn Docker due to the following reasons that are stated below in this article:
- The dockerized applications are independent of Operating System
- It paves the way for the majority of the lifting
- Each dockerized application comes with a set of dependencies
- Docker containers can be easily controlled in an automated manner
- CI/CD pipeline is basically built once; they tend to run everywhere
- Docker is extremely easy and fun to learn
What are the ways to become a Docker certified?
Let’s look at some ways that will allow you to pursue your career as a Docker-certified professional:
- If you want to opt for this Docker certification, you need to invest most of your time in practice. You can download the study guide and complete each section at a time. You will be able to install Docker on any of the operating systems, such as Windows, Mac OS, Debian, CentOS, Ubuntu, and Fedora.
- After installing Docker in your system, you can take a step toward Image Creation and Management. Pick each section from the guide and practice it on a regular basis.
- While the experts say that six to twelve months is enough to gain top-notch experience, you can choose to install this tool in your system and practice at your own pace.
- Enrolling yourself in one of the online Bootcamp is indeed a great idea. The much-needed guidance of professionals will enable you to develop a proper understanding.
- You can consider preparing a list of all the important points; it will help you to speed up your pace seamlessly. Before the final day of your examination, you can simply check out this handy list, thus acing your test.
- Always focus on time management while answering the questions. If you feel stuck on one particular problem, choose to skip it and move on to the next question. Devoting much time to figuring out one solution might cost you a lot.
- If you like to read books, you can gather some useful resources and go through the information.
- Choose an exam date and opt for some practice tests before the final day of your examination.
Your hard work and consistency will pay off after a certain time.
Why should you become a Docker Certified associate?
Check out some of the pointers stated below, and you will effortlessly get a clear view:
- If you choose to become a Docker-certified associate in the first place, you will be able to improve yourself as an application architect, developer, and system administrator.
- Besides gaining knowledge about Docker-related issues, this particular certification course will allow you to ace your Docker-related interview sessions.
- The Docker certification will enable you to grab solid information about orchestration, networking, and storage.
- As a learner or a candidate, you can team up or authentically transmit with your related partners.
- With top-notch dedication and patience, you can get identified as a Docker captain.
Who can apply for the Docker Certification?
The professionals listed below in this write-up can opt for a Docker certification, thus taking a massive step toward success:
- Software developers
- Solutions architects
- Cloud professionals
- Data scientists
- Database managers
- Release engineers
- Non-IT professionals who are willing to embark on a professional journey in this specific field.
- System administrators
Why do developers choose Docker over others?
The developers prefer Docker due to a plethora of reasons. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Docker tends to work on all machines.
- This tool is potent enough to boost productivity in the best possible manner.
- Turns CI/CD into an effortless and seamless affair
- Docker standardizes both deployment and development
- It allows smooth collaboration with the brand-new and latest technology trends
- With the help of Docker, you can now fix a broken application with utmost ease
- Docker simplifies cloud migration, thus making the entire process easier for the organizations
- Having a Docker certification improves the value of your CV within a fraction of seconds
Advantages of Docker
Go through some of the crucial perks of using Docker written below:
- Reduces overall costs
- Improves scalability
- Optimized storage
Estimated salary of a Docker Professional?
Let’s quickly check out a Docker professional’s pay scale without delay:
|Salaries in Rs. (India)
|Software Test Engineer
|Senior Software Engineer
|Linux System Administrator
|$18,475 to $492,998
|Senior Systems Engineer
|Site Reliability Engineer
|IT Team Leader
Contributing to the IT world from your end has never been easier before. According to statistics, nearly 50,256 companies tend to rely on Docker with their eyes closed. Since it is one of the most demanding jobs in the competitive market, you can grab excellent exposure by undergoing this certification course.