A new energy source called Exovolt, a stackable battery designed by Exogear, is a first of its kind according to Cnet.com. Do you find your Apple devices just don’t have the juice to get you through the entire day? If so, then Exogear has the solution for you. The Exovolt Plus is a stackable battery pack with unlimited expandability.
The product has two main components: a main 5,200 mAh lithium polymer battery, and sub batteries that can stack underneath to create an unlimited energy source. Using micro-USB and 30-pin connectors, these batteries are compatible with the iPhone, iPad, and iPods, as well as most other smartphones and tablets.
A strip of LED lights on the side of each battery indicates the amount of power left in each unit. Each battery will come with a safety feature to prevent the danger of a battery overheating.
When this product is released scooting around the city without having to ask your bartender to charge your phone is now a reality.
The main battery will cost you $89.95 and each sub-battery is $49.95, sold separately.
- World’s first stackable battery pack
- Unlimited expandable battery capacity
- Sleek Modern Design
- Rapid Charge
- 5,200mA Lithium Polymer Battery
- 4 LED battery power status indicator lights
- Made for iPod, iPhone and iPad
- Universal design, works with most Smart Phones and Tablets
- Auto-Safety Protection System
– Double Circuit Protection
– Overheat Protection
– Short-Circuit Protection
– Automatic Input/Output Control
Photo Credit: Exogear.com