App offers users on-the-go access to secure, cloud-based personal safe-deposit box of memories and life events
DARIEN, Conn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– KangaTime today announced the immediate availability of its free iPhone app via iTunes and the Apple App Store. As the mobile extension of the robust and award-winning KangaTime(R) website, the iPhone app makes it easy for users on-the-go to capture, organize, view and share – only if they so choose – their online safe-deposit box of important life moments.
“Serving as an all-in-one, online means of compiling and chronicling life events, such as childhood or personal artwork, scrapbooks, photo albums, video library, personal journal or diary, and more, KangaTime becomes the digital time capsule of precious personal and family memories,” said Mark G. Beaven, Founder and CEO, KangaTime. “The iPhone KangaTime app provides easy, on-the-go capture and uploading of images, videos, quotes, and more, enabling users to contribute new items to their private reservoir of important memories and life events.”
Like the pouch of a kangaroo, and unlike social networks, KangaTime is a secure place for users to store, automatically organize and protect precious images and details about family members or other important people in their life. KangaTime pictures, memories and information are all private, however, users can choose to share select images or entries with family and friends, or upload to their favorite social network.
KangaTime iPhone App Features:
- — Life Events – This tool provides age and life-stage related questions that helps, reminds and challenges users to save the important details before they are forgotten. Whether it’s the name of a kindergarten teacher, the names of best friends in high school, or the date and location of a spousal first date, users can capture it all, from pre-birth through retirement years.
- — Photos – Helps users to save and organize into categories those special or fun photos that are true “keepers” (Photos), the image of a child’s art project (Memorabilia), favorite toy, or the signed foul ball caught at the stadium (Favorite Things). Notations can be added so that none of the little details are forgotten.
- — Record – Users can make audio or video recordings, or upload existing recordings to any Profile (self/child/spouse/other) within their account. Along with each recording, users can note additional background details for people who view or listen to these in the future.
- — Notes & Quotes – Easily save a child’s funniest quotes (Best Quotes), or write a note or letter to any of your Profiles, to share now (Notes & Letters), or at a specified point in the future (Time Capsule), such as a child’s college graduation, or wedding day.
- — Journals -Users can keep their own journal or diary, or make entries into individual journals for any of the profiles that they have created. Chronicle the lives of those they care about.
- — Share – Users can upload a favorite photo from their account to a social network, or choose an image they saved and would like to share with another KangaTime member or via email. Users have full control of the items they want to share, or not.
Source: Business Wire