When it comes to real money games, every gambler wants to find reliable casino platforms with fair games. This is a key factor that determines the trustworthiness of an online casino.
The gaming industry has long been moving towards creating the complete honesty of casino games. This is how provably fair games were developed. This technology allows you to avoid the use of third-party programs and provide games with absolute honesty using strong encryption.
But what is Provably Fair technology and what are its main advantages? Let’s figure it out.
Provably fair technology: how does it work?
While playing provably fair games, gamblers have the opportunity to check the results themselves and see real evidence of victory or loss. At the same time, provable honesty is a whole system of such technologies as:
- Random number generator;
- Seed generators;
This may sound confusing, but it’s actually quite simple. Random number generators can generate billions of numbers per second to determine the outcome of a game.
Next up are the Seed generators. They are also responsible for generating numbers. But in this case, they affect the result of the algorithms. Due to this, the initial number is entered in the Provably Fair system, which is guaranteed not to be affected by the casino platform itself.
And finally hashing, which allows you to put long data into a shorter string. In this case, the original number is always encrypted. Reputable casino platforms use uncrackable cryptographic hashes, which proves their immutability.
Provably fair algorithm
When you already know what the Provably Fair technology consists of, you can understand what algorithm is used by Provably Fair sites.
- When the game starts, a random seed (initial number) is generated.
- Further, the technology generates a random result based on the same initial number.
- The initial seed is used to evaluate the fairness of the game; each player can independently check this data.
Why try provably fair games?
Provably fair games are definitely worth your attention because they have a number of advantages.
- Full transparency. All provably fair games guarantee complete transparency of the gameplay and results. Each player can manually check the integrity of the game session using Blockchain technology. At the same time, the casino and the players remain completely separate, reducing the influence of the casino on the game result to zero. The results of the game are fully encrypted and cannot be changed, they also must clearly correspond to the bet.
- High RTP. The RTP of the game is a key fact that affects the amount earned and the probability of winning. The average RTP in regular casino games is 96-97%. Provably fair games have a 99% RTP.
- High quality. When provable fairness first appeared, games using this technology were inferior in quality and features, although they had high fairness scores. But now it’s not a problem at all. New provably fair games have reached the highest level and are in many ways superior to classic casino games. Nowadays, players can enjoy high-quality, detailed graphics and cool visual effects. In addition, bonuses and promo codes from online casinos are also extended to provably fair games, making them even more attractive for gamblers.
Integrity in gaming has reached a new level with the advent of provable honesty. This technology makes games a closed system so that no one can influence the results of the game in any way. And blockchain technology allows players to independently verify the fairness of the results.
In short, if you are looking for something new in the world of gaming, you definitely should not pass by provably fair games that have a high RTP and cool animation. On top of that, you will definitely not get scammed and will be able to get the most out of the gameplay.