There are many legitimate reasons why programmers and ordinary users choose a MacBook. In some cases, this choice is the need of the user. In particular, if a specialist plans to develop products for iOS or macOS, then he has no other choice than to give preference to a MacBook. So, in this case, the main reason is that the programmer needs those applications that are available only on the MacBook.
In this article, we will consider ten basic reasons why programmers prefer to use MacBook rather than Windows. If you want to find more information – visit the following website AssignmentCore.com whose programming assignment experts do top-quality coding assignments for students. There you will find answers to a variety of programming questions.
MacBook vs Windows
So, it is necessary to analyze several reasons why specialists choose MacBook.
- Ecosystem. Each modern operating system has its pros and cons, but not one of them has such a unique ecosystem as macOS. For example, a person who has a MacBook and an Apple Watch can create a relationship between these gadgets. Then one of them will unlock the other. If the user approaches the computer, and at that moment the Apple Watch is on his hand, the computer will receive a signal and unlock.
- Screen. When making their choice, users pay attention to details. Such, for example, is the built-in blue Night Shift light filter. According to experts, this filter is able to completely protect against exposure to harmful radiation. In addition, using the MacBook is very convenient due to the automatic brightness of the screen. Using a unique night shift mode, the user improves the quality of his sleep and also reduces the negative impact of the gadget on vision.
- Keyboard and Trackpad. Apple computers and laptops differ from other gadgets in that they have an original keyboard and trackpad. It is unlikely that anyone can say the opposite. If we talk about the MacBook keyboard, it is important to note that the company decorates it with an adjustable backlight, so you can easily change the brightness, taking into account the lighting environment. The button mechanism is quite convenient and simple.
- Versatility. Ordinary users are unlikely to pay special attention to this function since they are usually more interested in the keyboard and trackpad. However, professionals will focus on just such a characteristic as versatility. Therefore, we should specify that the macOS platform allows us to install Windows in the event of such a need. There is no such function on any other platform. So, for example, Windows, in turn, does not have sufficient capabilities to install macOS.
- Autonomy and Portability. It’s no secret that Apple creates autonomy and portable devices. In this regard, we should note that the MacBook is not an exception. Thus, if you like traveling and you need to use a computer, then you can safely use a MacBook, as it is comfortable, easy, and convenient! The computer has been running on battery power for quite some time. In addition, it charges quickly.
- Software and Security. Of course, the most significant characteristic of every Apple gadget is its universal operating system, as well as the applications that it accepts. The platform offers users a complete set of tools and various utilities that will certainly come in handy for a professional. In addition, programmers always pay attention to the stability and reliability of the MacBook. This product is very detailed and reliable. The operating system offers a high degree of security. Viruses generally fail to harm the computer.
- Convenience and Simplicity. As it was already stated earlier, the MacBook is a small laptop computer that you can carry around anywhere and anytime. The ease of setup of the MacBook attracts many users.
- Siri Voice Assistant. Siri is a voice assistant that is deeply integrated into the system. The number of teams amazes with its speed. Those programmers who understand the importance and significance of this voice assistant will definitely find the right ways to use it.
- Performance. Some people claim that the MacBook is outdated and cannot surprise the user with its features. However, this is not at all true. Despite the fact that it uses the latest generation processor, large RAM, and fast SSD-drive easily compensate for all the shortcomings.
- Time Machine. It is unlikely that a real programmer can do without a universal tool such as Time Machine. This function makes it possible to back up user data to an external drive. Ultimately, this ensures their recovery.
In conclusion, it should also be noted that when comparing the macOS platform with Windows, it is important to note such an important technology of macOS, which minimizes the most different delays during audio processing or recording monitoring.