We will present 10 iOS apps for students that will help with project management. These apps can help you to focus on the priorities of a lesson, do projects on time, track & increase your productivity.
Backlog is an app that allows tracking of the progress of the project. You can check what tasks are done and what is in progress in one click. It is also designed well and helps other students to focus on details deeper and complete the tasks faster. For its part, if they have any questions, the Backlog allows posting it in line with members, which is really useful and prevents spontaneous neglect from providing answers.
- Copy & past to attach and download additional files.
- Easy menu to explore
- Simple in usage
- Visualization for each task
- Affordable and has a free trial
- Have to pay for some additional services
Basecamp is a perfect iOS app for college and university students. It allows keeping on track and communication with other peers. This also supports the tools for writing papers and allows your mates to support you with some recommendations. By the way, if you are searching for management paper help, we recommend visiting this project management assignment help platform, which allows hiring the aces for the PM duties. For its part, Basecamp is one of the best platforms for collaboration.
- Good price
- Allows working remotely
- Easy in usage
- Availability of synchronization with other apps
- The limited tracks
- It’s impossible to prioritize tasks
It is another IOS app that helps with project management for students, however, it’s a bit more functional than the previous one. Foremost, it allows tracking of the stages of completing tasks and supports the options of visualization and workflow automation. We should point out that this service supports you with integrated email on your Apple device, is presented in 30 languages, and supports a bit bigger quantity of currencies. Freshservice is one of the best for project management for students.
- Provides a chat for members and an integrated email app
- Presented in 30 languages and supports lots of currencies
- Good price
- A bit difficult in exploring
Podio is an effective app for streamlining tasks and increasing productivity. It also allows tracking the progress of others in a team. This IOS app for students is multifunctional and doesn’t require the usage of tools out of the system.
- Contains lots of services
- Hard for beginners
This app will help to develop an efficient plan for your project in a moment. In this system, all the needed tools and apps for project management are included. What’s more, Nifty is also synchronized with Google and its services.
- Improves the productivity of a team
- It can be connected with over a thousand other apps
- Doesn’t support the automatization of customs
The Trello app allows the students to attach files, and share photos and their ideas. We should point out that this is the best IOS app for medium-sized projects. Trello has lots of features and allows work seamlessly with others.
- Simple to share and sign up
- Advanced Kanban
- Allows over 200 app integrations
- Limited calendar
Teamwork has the simplest design compared to the aforementioned items. It also allows tracking the completion of a project in such points: as “To do”, “In progress” and “Done”. The usage of webhooks is also possible if you want to synchronize it with other programs.
- Intuitive design
- Great customization opportunities
- Useful project management menu
- Doesn’t support PDF and image services
Zoho is a very functional iOS app for projects connected with finances. It allows managing and tracking all the stages of project completion. Each member of the project can use the personal dashboard, take notes and share documents and reports.
- The simple and pleasant interface
- Allows to share with docs and calculate the expenses
- Problematic customization aspect
- Confined scalability
Smartsheet is a great app for student collaboration. It allows sharing of files, tracking, and making detailed plans. It also supports basic automatization and is adored by consumers.
- Proofing, approvals, and other web forms are possible
- The app isn’t easy for starters
ClickUp is the most flexible app for PM ever! It allows working on the project individually as well as in a team. It is also customizable and allows you to synchrony it with other apps, tools & services.
- You are able to create filters and filter tasks
- Handles massive projects
- Very customizable platform with great software
- Needs some updates to the dashboard and tracking