Feature-Rich Instagram Client App Officially Launches
MEXICO CITY — Social photography that is shared by millions will be transformed with the launch of Instaplayer, a new Instagram client app developed and just released by ChipotleLabs. The Instaplayer app’s animation, filter customization options, vintage music player, and big screen projection features make Instagram more meaningful and memorable for users when they share and view their photos. Instaplayer works on Apple’s iPhone, iPhone 5, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Apple TV with iOS 5.1 and greater.
With Instaplayer, users can see photos instantly printed and continually refreshed with an elegant sliding animation on Apple devices they already own, including Apple TV. They can choose from four different filters to customize their feeds and add music to the experience.
Instaplayer is free to download from the iTunes App Store. The Vintage Music Player and InstaRemote in-app purchases are each 99 cents.
Instaplayer’s features include:
- Instant Polaroid-style Printing: Each new photo emerges with Polaroid-style animation and is “printed” in 3D before being set into the photo wall. Existing wall photos can be tapped to be “reprinted.”
- Animated Instagram Gallery: A user’s wall photos are continually refreshed automatically and old photos are refreshed randomly with an elegant sliding animation.
- Curated Screen: The four filters (user, hashtag, geo-tagged location, or a combination of any of these) allow users to customize their photo feeds.
- Vintage Music Player Music can be imported from an iOS device or iCloud to retro-style music players. The Vintage Music Player is $.99.
- InstaRemote: Photos can be viewed on any Apple TV-enabled screen. The iPhone or iPad becomes a remote to select music, filters, or photo printing. InstaRemote is $.99.
- Universal Free App & iCloud: When Instaplayer is installed it is automatically synched to all of a user’s iOS (Apple) devices.
“We created Instaplayer to let users experience Instagram in more personal and meaningful ways,” said ChipotleLabs’ founder, Luis Hervella. “With Instaplayer, you can extend those photographic moments that make your heart sing.”
Instaplayer uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. More information is available at www.chipotlelabs.com.ChipotleLabs