The last developer beta was only released a week ago but now the company has released a previous for the sixth developer beta that seems to bring new features including drag-and-drop, a redesigned multitasking interface for iPad and a new customizable Control Center.
This beta is now available for both developers and the public and 9to5mac have released a hands-on video that gives us a look at everything that’s new for iOS 11 so far.
Apple’s previous iOS 11 beta included refinements to the notification center, changes to multitasking on the iPad and new TV provider placeholder listings but we’re expecting much more as the final release draws closer.
So far, here’s what has been confirmed (via 9to5mac):
- New Maps (Apple Park), App Store, and fixed Reminders icons
- New splash page for Photos
- Six fish Live wallpapers removed
- Auto-Brightness moved from Display & Brightness to Display Accommodations in Accessibility
- Clock icon numbers slightly bolder
- New AirPods animation
- Now Playing AirPlay indicator now solid blue during use